Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Internet will be up TOMORROW!! Yay!!

Well, after two weeks of no internet at our house, we will finally get wired (or wireless, I should say) tomorrow!! Wow! It will be SOOOOO nice not to have to drive to the library, pay for parking and set the timer so as to not get a parking ticket (again). It will also be nice to be able to stream "Dr. Who" on Netflix again :)

I do have a new project to share with you. This is a necklace I made using a large resin bead I picked up in NYC on a recent visit. Turquoise is one of my favorite colors and I love working with it. I beaded a peyote bezel around the flat rectangular bead using a combination of seed beads in turquoise, purple, gold and red. I had found a beaded choker at a thrift shop which had turquoise nuggets and hieshi and red coral slices. I added some amethyst rounds to compliment the color scheme and here it is! I don't have a name for it yet, so suggestions are appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment