Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Internet (finally!!) and a commission - Woo Hoo! :D

Well, we finally have internet! I'm so happy and have been perusing the blogs I have had to skip visiting in the past 2 weeks. So much new to see! It's kind of fun, actually :)

I also have just finished up a commission project. The client loves green and so I made her this embroidered cuff bracelet. I think it turned out SO nice. I hope she likes it but then I also hope she doesn't cause I could just as well make her another one and keep this one for myself!! Anyway, I hope you will agree that it's lovely and "mossy". These are some photos I took "in progress" - I will add some finished photos tomorrow when I have some nice light.

No comments:

Post a Comment