Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Beaded Bon Bons and ByHand.Me

Glenda from ByHand.Me has included one of my Beaded Bon Bon pendants in her latest collection. I love my little bon bons and have several listed in my "caraway" shop on Etsy. The "classic" beaded bon bons (BBB) are made from vintage bead cluster earrings of the 40's and 50's. I also make "original" BBB using the same techniques but these are my creations made using my huge stash of beads, both vintage and new. The BBB featured here is "Raspberry Tart"

1 comment:

  1. Cindy,

    Your work looks pretty "sweet" as well. Talk about eye candy!

    Beautiful pieces.

    -Karen

    ReplyDelete