Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Friday, March 2, 2012

Some new Beaded Bon Bons

Well, I just received word that I was juried into the first of (I hope!) several fine art and craft shows this season. I will be exhibiting and selling my wares at DubuqueFest over the weekend of May 19th and 20th. I'm pretty excited about doing shows and looking forward to it! Adding to the excitement was the delivery of the pop-up gazebo/tent I ordered. I haven't opened the box yet but it's a heavy sucker (55lbs)! I hope the storage bag has wheels to help with getting around or I'm gonna need to add some...

So, now that the ball has started rolling, I thought I would share some new pieces with you. Knowing that I need to get extra-busy making new inventory for shows, I worked on several new Beaded Bon Bons over the past weekend (you can find a small selection of them at Cynthia St. Anne on Etsy with more to come soon!). They are just so darned cute and super fun to make. Here's an in-progess shot and a couple finished shots, too -



If you like any of these new ones, let me know and I'll reserve them just for you! They'll be posted on Etsy soon, so don't delay :)

Don't know what a Beaded Bon Bon is? Click here to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment