Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Monday, March 12, 2012

More STITCHED Tutorials and Other Stuff

Wow! I have been so busy - obviously - since I haven't posted anything on my blog in a pretty long time. I have been so absent that I didn't tell you about some new tutorials from teachers of STITCHED 2012! Two new ones - from Jackie and Mollie - were posted on March 6th and March 8th. Mine is due tomorrow (*eek!*) and I will be here to share something cool with you!

So.... Jackie had a great 2-part tutorial - the first part covers printing on fabric with everyday objects and part 2 shows you how to use your new printed fabric and make a "fold book". Here is a teaser pic from her blog to entice you!


On Mollie's blog - Wild Olive - you will find a sweet vintage bunny pin to craft from felt, floss and beads. So cute!!

I hope you will stop by both of these blogs and check out more than just the tutorials. Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment