Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Monday, March 19, 2012

On the move...


No, we're not moving out of our house, just re-arranging it a bit (which I'm starting to think is harder than changing addresses!). After much discussion, my hubby and I decided that a much larger (and more secluded) work area than the 4' x 8' closet and small corner space in the living room was needed in order for me to grow as an artist and business owner. So, we are moving his music stuff from the basement room to the living room, my "studio" from the living room to the bedroom and the bedroom to the basement. Wow! What a production! But we're making headway, slowly but surely!

The old craft closet was successfully emptied into the living room and most of his music equipment now occupies the closet space. The main job for this afternoon is to get the bed down to the basement... holey moley... :-P

As you can see, not much living can be done in the living room, but it will get better as the days go by! And, yes... believe it or not... all of that stuff completely filling our living room came out of a 4' x 8' closet!! And the couch is temporarily relocated to the kitchen...

2 comments:

  1. Post pictures when your new set up is complete I would love to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always say, "Ya gotta make a mess to make it better!" My husband is a musician, too. He occupies the family room and I use one of the bedrooms. It's so relaxing for me to bead and listen to him play his steel guitar. I hope you get settled in soon and your new space feels really good!
    Grace

    ReplyDelete