Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Window on a Garden 2

Window on a Garden 2 was inspired by the wonderful colors and florals in the reclaimed acrylic cabochon. Simple and sweet, the pendant measures an impressive 3" across. Named as number "2" because there was another Window on a Garden that lives in New England now...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think! I enjoyed making both pieces - I love it when I find beautiful items to use as focal points. After that, everything just seems to fall into place :)

    ReplyDelete