Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 3, 2011

One down... four to go...

I haven't had as much time as I would like to work on this series of pieces but I did manage to get the cuff done. It turned out really nicely! The separate components - a ceramic turquoise bead, vintage Lucite cabs and some vintage Swarovski Crystal Pearl cabochons - were individually captured in peyote bezels and then connected with simple beaded links in beads that compliment the color scheme. To that was added a silver filigree box clasp. You can find it for sale at CindyCaraway on Etsy. Let me know what you think :)



3 comments:

  1. Surprise!! I thought you were going in the neck direction. I love the bracelet. It will really work with that great focal!
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, ladies! I finished the pendant last night and started working on the "statement" necklace. Hopefully, I'll have photos of those soon :)

    ReplyDelete