Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Photos from Art @ Your Library

Here are some shots from my recent gallery opening for Art @ Your Library. I shared space with a very talented painter named Elizabeth Roberts. The opening was a great success and I even made a sale! :)
My good friend Curt and I discussing which piece we liked best
Giving Gail the thumbs-up for wearing another piece of mine - Green Acres
Gail is the proud owner of Green Acres! She wears it a lot :)
My sweet hubby providing music on the Russian 7-string guitar
One of the cases holding my beadwork and fiber jewelry
The "SOLD" piece - Victorian Romance - went off to a new home!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your show! I wear the piece you made me "Night Out on the Range" a lot and visit your blog to keep up on what you're doing.

    ReplyDelete