Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Monday, November 7, 2011

Announcing STITCHED 2012!




I have been invited by Alma Stoller to be a teacher for STITCHED 2012! STITCHED as described by Alma herself, from her blog:

"STITCHED is a collection of 20 online video workshops by 20 amazing and talented fabric artists. Each workshop provides you with high-value and high-content information to get you sewing, designing and creating."

Registration for the series of classes, which concentrate on fiber arts, starts on December 1st. You get access to all 20 online classes (plus some added extras from Alma) for just $89 dollars!! When the time comes, I hope you will contact me for official sign-up information. I get a bonus for every friend that takes the course! Yay!

Find out about the instructors by clicking here or scroll down following links:
**All of the beautiful graphics are from Alma's blog!!**
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Blogs:
 

 
Blog:

 
Blog: Sew Old Sew New, www.sooldsonew.blogspot.com
 

If you would like to join me on this amazing adventure, please click here to view more details!


**All of the beautiful graphics are from Alma's blog!!**

1 comment:

  1. I'm really excited about it! It will be a huge learning experience for me to finally make a video tutorial - something I've always wanted to do :)

    ReplyDelete