Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Big Winter Storm


I'm sure I'm about the umpteenth person to blog about the big storm that swept across the country this week but I wanted to share some pictures from yesterday morning. I was going to post these yesterday but got doing other things and it slipped my mind - I'm a little ADHD :-P We got about 11" of snow here in Dubuque and it was beautiful! Of course, I can say that because I didn't have to drive anywhere or be out in it for any length of time. Dan & I did take our traditional walk on Tuesday night while the flakes were flying - we have always gone for a walk, even if it's just around the block - during the first big snowfall of the season.


1 comment: