Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Beaded Bon Bons make perfect gifts!



 What are beaded bon bons?? I'm so glad you asked!

Beaded Bon Bons are affordable, high quality, handcrafted jewelry pieces made using vintage bead cluster earrings as well as bead clusters made by me using some of the same classic jewelry-making techniques of the 40's and 50's. Beaded Bon Bons have vintage charm but with a contemporary twist. Beaded Bon Bons listed as "classic" feature an authentic vintage earring - most with lovely, shabby signs of age and patina. If the piece is labeled as "original" then it was made by me using a variety vintage beads. Priced from $20 - $30, they make great stocking stuffers for the holidays!



I have a nice selection of beaded bon bons available in my caraway shop on Etsy and my 1000 Markets shop. More are being added everyday so be sure to check back!

Got a pair of Grandma's earrings - too beautiful to part with but no one wants to wear them? I can turn her vintage baubles into Beaded Bon Bons made especially for you or a loved one. Custom orders are always welcome!


1 comment: