Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

SOLD!!


I was thrilled this week to find out that one of my art necklaces had sold on Etsy! "Window on the Garden" will have a new home in Massachusetts - I'm sure the new owner will love it! It's one of my favorite pieces so I'm happy to see it going to someone who will appreciate it but I'm also sad to part with it, too. I suppose alot of artists feel like that...

I have actually had several jewelry sales lately - here are some of the jewelry pieces which have found new homes in the last week or so:


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your sales! (Could you send some of that good luck my way!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how exciting! And what a wonderful time to sell your glorious creation too :) A little extra money never goes astray during the festive season ;) The cabochon features some of our lovely native flowers from here in Australia...very nice! It's a stunning necklace and I'm sure it will be treasured. Merry Christmas to you and yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never knew where the ceramic centerpiece came from - I got in a big bag of jewelry bits and loved it immediately! Maybe it was someone's Australia memento :)

    ReplyDelete