Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Saturday, December 12, 2009

I'm getting there!!


Well, I'm getting close to the finish line on the pink cuff bracelet I've been working on. I like it better and better all the time - can't wait to finish and take it out for a spin! The leather backing is beautiful deer hide - so luxurious!


3 comments:

  1. Spectacular! I just love pink-k-k-k!

    Question: Do you use a metal bracelet blank to hold the shape?

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really not a "pink person" - but I couldn't resist the jasper stone - the gray and pink tones were so beautiful!

    I don't use metal blanks - When I adhere the layers together, I put them around a form so that they have a nice curve to them. This piece will ultimately have a button-loop-style closure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it . I've never thought about combining baby pink with metallic hematite colour. They look so interesting together!

    ReplyDelete