Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 10, 2009

A new addition to the household... sort of... :)


After hearing from many Etsy shoppers that they would like to see my jewelry on a "person", I got a mannequin torso to photo my jewelry on. Not having a model at my disposal (I can't afford one anyway!) and finding it difficult to model it myself - I mean, geez... I'd have to get gussied up and do my hair and wear some make-up (ick!) and... so... Here is the new addition to the household. I haven't named her yet. Maybe I should let my husband decide what to call her (I think he likes having some naked boobs hanging around the house!) - tee hee :)

So, while I wait for the snow to melt a little, I will be busy re-photo-ing my beadwork and jewelry on my new co-worker.


No comments:

Post a Comment