Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Pink!

Pink is not a color I typically work in. Sometimes I will use it as an accent color with green (I really like green with purple and pink accents!) but I hardly ever make something where pink is the main color.

So here are some in-progress photos of a bead embroidered cuff bracelet I'm working on. It includes several shades of pink with touches of gray and silver. I've done almost as much tearing out as I have beading but I think I'm finally hitting my stride. I'll let you be the judge...



1 comment:

  1. Well, it looks pretty cool so far. I am interested to see the progression on this piece. I have only made one cuff. I scattered little focals through-out then worked around them. You are working from the primary focal out. I think I like this system better.

    Its going to be a beautiful piece.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete