Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

"Red Sun Rising" Necklace

Sorry for keeping you waiting so long! I got a message from one of my readers wanting to know how "Red Sun Rising" turned out and decided I'd better get my poop-in-a-group and get some photos posted!

Here are some shots of the finished piece... I wore it to a big art opening and, somehow, didn't get a single photo of it being worn. It is definitely a statement piece! The pendant measures 4 1/4" across and a full 8" long when measured to the tips of the beady fringe.

Please leave a comment if you like it! :)

RED SUN RISING bead embroidery necklace with matching dangle earrings
 


Backed in reclaimed leather from my custom boot-maker friend, Paul!
Beaded beads... I'd forgotten how looooonnnggg they take to make! :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment