Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Morning Coffee - Just a little bit of Spring before the big freeze...

While cleaning out image files on my ol' hard drive, I found these lovely shots of cherry blossoms that I took in April. I love Fall - time to bundle up in wool sweaters and turtlenecks, drink hot chocolate and cuddle on the couch watching chick flicks - but as I look at these pictures, I can almost feel the warm air and sweet fragrance of Spring...

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment