Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

A new bead soup in Amber, Lime and Magenta!

I'm not sure what I'm going to make with this collection of pretty baubles! I'm not even sure why I was drawn to this color palette - probably just had that one thing laying on my desk and that was that!

Again, lots of salvaged components here: an abalone concho belt, faceted amber (Lucite) sections from a bracelet, a necklace full of faceted (also Lucite) beads, a bead chain necklace full of wound glass beads from India and most of the larger beads were salvaged from "junk" jewelry. The seed beads, of course,  are new.

I hope you like this bead soup and will stick around to see what comes of it! :)

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment