Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Dontcha just LOVE those days when you find great booty at the thrift store??

I know, kind of a long title for this post but that's how I feel! Went to one of my favorite resale haunts and got a nice little bag of "junk" jewelry for $10. Love that!! Lots of cool stuff and fantastic beads to salvage. Here's a taste of what I found inside... :)

Here's the bag of goodies!
 
These Victorian-era faceted black glass beads will be lovely once I shine them up!
I'm planning on salvaging the seed beads from this bracelet
The plastic "crystal" is broken but the case will make a nice centerpiece!
I know the birdcage charm is new (but still cool!) and you've gotta love Mother Teresa!
These frames were not in my bag of jewelry but they were too cool to pass up!
I can totally see this frame as the focal of a big statement necklace! I even like the photo :)
Some cute holiday bits
These polymer reindeer earrings are kind of kitschy - I wounder what I can do with them?

No comments:

Post a Comment