Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 16, 2014

A Night at the Opera - Bead Soup for a New Necklace

In my stash, I found this great pin that looks like a Chinese Opera mask and simply couldn't resist! As some of you know, I love using beads and other materials that I have salvaged from vintage and broken jewelry. Salvaged and reclaimed items here include: the Chinese opera mask pin (of course!), pieces from a silver and red enameled heart bracelet and almost all of the beads except the round stone mosaic ones and the gray pearls. The finished piece will be backed, as always, with reclaimed leather from my friend, Paul, who is a fantabulous custom boot maker! Check his stuff out at www.paulsboots.com and be prepared to drool...

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment