Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Tree of LIfe

There is a group exhibition coming up at a local gallery here in Dubuque. The gallery is "Outside the Lines" and the exhibition is themed "Trees" and I am working on some pieces to enter.

I just finished "Autumn Tree Twilight" and started working on a new piece that incorporates a tree of life centerpiece...
I've always been intrigued by these and finally just decided to give one a try! Pretty good for a first attempt, IMO :)

Next I drew up a pattern for a new necklace and figured out where the focal will be and planned for some leafy fringe. The pattern is warped and ready to go - I hope I'll have time to get started on it today!


No comments:

Post a Comment