Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Tree of Life is finished!

I finished "Tree of Life" today and really like how it turned out! It's available to purchase at CindyCaraway on Etsy - let me know what you think! :)
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Colors are perfect. I really like the weaving/bead combo with the tree pendant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done. I like that you created the focal and then used it in the finished piece. Wonderful colors.

    Good luck at your show.

    ReplyDelete