Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Friday, September 6, 2013

Out on the Mississippi

We decided that we would make a date to go fishing one day each week. We went yesterday - the fishing was pretty terrible but the weather was perfect! Here are some pics from our trip - Enjoy :)


2 comments:

  1. I don't call it a bucket list, but one of the things I hope that I am able to do is to travel on the Mississippi River. There is so much history and mystery about it. I would love to see it from beginning to end.

    Great Pics.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, the way to see it would be from the deck of a beautiful riverboat! What a trip that would be...

    Whenever we go out on the river, I never want to come back. My hubby and I have a recurring dream of one day owning a houseboat and living on it - going north in the summer and south in the winter... I think that may actually happen one day! :)

    ReplyDelete