Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Monday, July 16, 2012

Way Out West - a new bead soup series

Some of you may remember a new bead soup I started working with recently that was full of rich turquoise blue and wood-tone browns. Here is the first finished piece from that new bead soup I'm calling "Way Out West"...

You can find this piece available in my Etsy Shop!

You might also like a little peek of some of the other pieces I'm working on from the "Way Out West" bead soup - in this shot are 4 pendants, 2 rings and one pair of earrings. I'll be adding at least one more pair of earrings and a cuff bracelet before I'm done... I hope you'll stop back to see more!
Thanks for stopping by today - please comment and let me know what you think! :)

5 comments:

  1. Those are fantastic! Love the color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura,
    Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I love all things turquoise and would make every piece of jewelry in that color if I could! I'm glad you like it :)
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Gosh... Those are wonderful. I just love turquoise. Your complimentary colors are evocative of the series name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to start my morning - there is so much to observe in your pieces, I could stay here all day! I love the idea of adding orange to this palette to take it into Fall. My sister just gifted me a strand of turquoise chips from her recent trip to AZ. Now I'm inspired to use them...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh... turquoise chips... lucky you! Stone chips add great texture to bead embroidery - I should see what kind of chips I have hiding in my stash. Some amber or carnelian might be just the thing! :)

    ReplyDelete