Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Coral, Sage and Honey - New Bead Soup Creations!

As some of you may know, I have been enjoying creating and creating with some new bead soup mixes. The latest is a lovely mix of sage green, coral pink, honey gold and creamy ivories...

From that mix I made several new bead embroidery pieces: 4 pendants, 2 pair of earrings, 2 cocktail rings and a cuff bracelet (all of which can be found in my shop on Etsy by clicking here).

I still have lots of the mix left and, in fact, just added some more beads to it but it's time for a new mix to come out for a spin...

This soup is a lush mix of turquoise, dark wood, antique copper and bronze tones with just enough fiery orange to keep you warm at night! I'm really looking forward to seeing what I create with this palette! I hope you'll stop by to check things out, too... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment