Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Got some new goodies!

Oooh! I love it when a box appears on the porch for me! Today it was from Fire Mountain Gems. I really have a hard time not ordering when they have those big sales (Wait... aren't they always having a big sale?). I took the opportunity to nab some bargain finds and get a little discount on some seed bead colors I needed. So, here's what I got in my bead box...

Of course, the sweet "Thank You" they always include along with some catalog supplements...

All the goodies still packed in their little baggies...

And everything unpacked...

The only disappointing piece was this strand of golden olive mother-of-pearl disc beads...
...very lackluster and not great quality... but they were all of 56 cents - so no biggie!

Here are a couple more shots of my new pretties - Enjoy! I know I will :)

 

4 comments:

  1. That was quite a box of goodies. I love to shop on-line because it is easy and generally the prices are good. However, I really like to see and touch before buying- see to be able to tell what the exact color is and touch to tell what the weight is (especially important in findings.) Thus, I tend to do most of my shopping at either a local store or at a bead show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Loot...you make lack luster sparkle!! Go do your magic.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy,
    I would also love to shop "in person" but we lost our bead shop a few years back. Unless I want to drive at least an hour, my best choice is to mail order. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol... you are too good!! You make me look forward to trying to salvage those beads! :)

    ReplyDelete