Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Friday, April 20, 2012

On my work table...

... are the beginnings of a new bead embroidered cuff. A little bird told me that red and black are going to be hot this season and I hope so!!

To help things along a bit I put together a collection of some of my favorite handmade items in that color combo. As always, I would love lots of clicks and comments so visit the original treasury page on Etsy and let me know what you think! Cheers ~


'Red and Black are back!' by CindyCaraway

Just a little bit of love for a favorite color combo :)


Red and Black Flower, C...
$17.00

Made to Order - Red Bla...
$25.00

ON SALE Kazuri Bead Nec...
$60.00

Red and black plaid Nec...
$48.50

Bead embroidered Earrin...
$19.00

Red and Black Floral De...
$30.00

Nature on Red and Black...
$3.00

Burlesque Mini Top Hat ...
$39.00

Red and Black Stripey P...
$80.00

Red and Black Fleur de ...
$65.00

Everyday Shoulder Bag i...
$54.00

Arm Warmers, Fingerless...
$32.00

Polka Dot Wallet Handm...
$30.00

Red and Black Nagorie F...
$16.95

Original Watercolor Pai...
$125.00

Wing earrings painted w...
$25.00

2 comments:

  1. The treasury looks great! And the cuff is very sharp looking too!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea!
    Thanks for stopping by and checking out the treasury - it was fun to put together. The cuff is pretty fun to put together, too! I'm just kind of going with the flow. it will be interesting to see how it turns out :)

    ReplyDelete