Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Finished? I need your help!

Well, I think "Cosmic Renegade" might be finished. I say "I think..." because my original idea was to add beaded fringe to this piece but I'm just not sure about that. What do you think??

3 comments:

  1. I would not add fringe because of the shape of the necklace- I am assuming this is going to be a short necklace. I would however add a beaded edge- either a beaded whip stitch such as you would find on a blanket or a small, i.e. not deep, but tight cupped edging to wrap around and provide structure.

    Of course I always have to try out at least 3 options before I settle on what works so my impression may not be workable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know. It looks great the way it is! I'm not sure it needs fringe.
    I would go with finished.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrea,
    Thanks for taking a look - my first impression, too, was that fringe wasn't necessary but I may add a little beading along the edge. No swing-y fringe on this one! :)

    ReplyDelete