Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tikka Masala Earrings.... really!!

Yesterday I told you I made some earrings inspired by my Tikka Masala cuff bracelet but they hadn't turned out quite like I wanted. Today, I made another pair!! Much closer to (nay, exactly) how I had hoped they would look - dangly and bohemian.
Each coral pink cab is nestled in a pretty peyote bezel and features gold chain loops that add wonderful movement to the earrings. If you like these and want the perfect necklace to wear them with - here it is!
No need to ask what became of those too-heavy earrings! They made very pretty pendant necklaces.

These, along with the cuff will be posted to my Etsy shop on Friday but, in the meantime, feel free to contact me if you are interested in any of them.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the earrings! the chain is a sort of vintage style - wonderfully done

    ReplyDelete