Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tikka Masala Earrings

Last night I made some earrings to match my Tikka Masala cuff. I was thinking something big, dangly, bohemian... and made these:

I really liked them except that they weighed a bit too much. Back in the 80's, when my earlobes were more adventurous, I wore lots of heavy, swing-y earrings but I'm just more delicate these days and refuse to submit myself to pain for the sake of fashion! So, I decided these will look quite lovely as Tikka Masala pendants hanging from nice gold chain. And they weren't really boho enough anyway, so earrings are still in the plans...

No comments:

Post a Comment