Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Monday, September 13, 2010

My First Fabric Cuff

As I said in an earlier post, I have been fascinated by the wonderful fabric cuffs and rolled fabric roses found on Etsy (and elsewhere, of course!) and decided to give them a try. I made several roses in different colors - I still haven't done anything with most of them yet - but I did take my favorite of the bunch and set about to making a fabric cuff featuring it as a centerpiece. Here is the final product!!
Wearing my creation!!

2 comments:

  1. cuffs are all OVER the place. I love yours! I thought I'd make one, but by the time I get around to it the fad will be gone ~lol~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cuff! I especially like this style of rosette.
    ~Sharon~

    ReplyDelete