Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Friday, September 17, 2010

Garland and Grace

Lisa McGown has a great blog (http://www.garlandandgrace.blogspot.com/) and a sweet Etsy shop (http://www.etsy.com/shop/garlandandgrace).She was so kind as to feature some of my beaded cuffs in one of her posts and then asked if I would like to be her first blog interview!! Yay! I, of course, said "Yes!". Now, I certainly hope you will stop by to read the interview but I REALLY hope you will check out all the sweet things in her shop and maybe become a follower of her blog.

Here are some oh-so-cute items you will find at Garland and Grace on Etsy:

Custom Boutique Hair Bow Holder

Boutique Bow Holder

No comments:

Post a Comment