Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Gothic Blue Fabric Cuff


Well, I finally finished my second fabric cuff creation using one of my roses - I'm calling it Gothic Blue Cuff - pretty snappy name, huh? I'm so bad at naming my pieces - maybe naming isn't really necessary...

Anyway, I really like this one!! I have been wearing it to work in this morning and it's so comfy and light - I hardly notice I have it on.

It's hard to take a photo of jewelry on yourself!!

Besides the blue fabric rose, there are some reclaimed, beaded Mobius knot earrings, chenille yarn, antique lace flowers decorated with pretty crystals and clay raven beads. It closes with snaps and is very secure and easy to put on and take off. Here are a couple of pics for you to take a look at - I may post this one later today in my jewelry shop on Etsy - if I think I can part with it!! :)

(Click on the pics for a better look)

3 comments:

  1. Wow its beautiful. Perfect for the coming season. I love Goth and the dark side. This cuff is very dark, err I mean cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo. Lovely! I could see wearing this to High Tea.
    Cenya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!! love the blue and black color combo
    ~Sharon~

    ReplyDelete