Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Gothic Blue Fabric Cuff

Was home sick with a cold yesterday - actually, I'm always home since I work from home but I'm usually not sick so... you know what I mean... :-P

Since I felt kind of crappy, I decided to put in some of my favorite movies and relax a little. I really wanted to make another fabric cuff using one of the roses I made the other day so I threw together some goodies for inspiration. Since the rose I wanted to use is blue with black veins, I gathered together lots of lace, ribbon, beads and bobs in mostly black with a little blue.

The cuff has a decidedly Gothic feel to it so far - I'm pleased with how it's turning out. The hard part is deciding what to add next!

So, since I'm still feeling a bit under the weather it's movie time again tonight! Guess what I'll be working on??

2 comments:

  1. Very cool
    Very sexy
    Love it.

    Did you ever see 7 years in Tibet? Surprisingly good movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually bookmarked that movie on Netflix today! Never been a huge "Brad" fan but now that it's been referred by a friend, I'll be sure to watch it -
    :)

    ReplyDelete