Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Friday, April 30, 2010

Treasury East - Summer Vacation at the Beach!

One of the newest pieces form my studio space was featured in a Treasury East. Those of you familiar with Etsy already know about Treasury Main and Treasury West. This is a new spot for member curators to put together collections of their favorite items.

I was happy to find "Beachcomber" in this Treasury East collection called "Summer Vacation at the Beach!" by annasquiltnstuff. It certainly made me wish I lived near the turquoise blue of the Caribbean and could feel the warm sand between my toes...

Anna didn't include anything from her shop in the collection but she has several which would have fit right in. Here is one - Beach Ocean Scene Wall Hanging - form her shop. Be sure to make a visit and see her other creations!


Well, unfortunately, the house stuff is on hold for a bit. The deal is "up in the air" and I will be sure to let you know "what comes down" - no matter what that may be. Let's just say we're being "Fannie"d about :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment