Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

And now... back to the studio!

OK, I know, it's about time...
Today I forced myself to put down the paint chips and decor magazines and get my butt to the studio. It's hard to get motivated to work on one thing when your mind is so full of another but it was good to get back to beading. I picked out something easy to get myself back into gear and thought I'd share a little shot of my workspace at the end of the day -

2 comments:

  1. awe ... I missed you. Maybe we'll cross paths tomorrow. Congrats on the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your creation from these. I have been admiring from afar for a while.

    ReplyDelete