Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Lost Internet and a New Project

Well, we lost internet at our house almost a week ago. I travel to the local library to check emails and do other business once every day. Unfortunately, that means I don't have time to stop by the blogs I follow and comment. I see that there is SO MUCH new going on - I'll have alot to check up on when our internet is up and running again. I can't wait!

The upside is that I have had more time to spend beading and have started another project. This one uses some dichroic cabochons I made in a class last year. I am pairing them with beads in AB and Iris finishes to compliment the dichroic cabs. This is going to be a large project. Here are some photos of it, in progress:

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about your loss of internet! Don't know how much we "need" it 'til it's gone.

    I think it's amazing what you do with beads!

    ReplyDelete