Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Friday, August 21, 2009

The Wave is Finished!

I have been lamenting that I really have not produced any new bead projects lately. I have never been an incredibly prolific beader - I need to feel inspired and really care about the components and colors of a new work. I need to feel like I don't want to stop working on a piece and, if I do take a break, to feel like I can't get back to it fast enough. There are several projects in mid-swing - either I lost the momentum or never felt that inspired about them in the first place. "The Wave", thankfully, was one of those pieces I cared about from the beginning. The focal piece is a clay tile made by Etsy artist Jen of AGirlATorchAndAKiln. She has some of the sweetest clay tiles in her shop! Anyway, here's the progression of "The Wave". It will be available for sale in my Etsy and 1000 Markets shops.

1 comment:

  1. That's amazing! I love it! I love, love, love your work...- Jen

    ReplyDelete