Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Inspiration Kits

One of my favorite creative activities is putting together inspiration kits from my vast stash of vintage goodies. Many times they are simply items which fit a particular color scheme but sometimes they have a unifying theme. Anything goes when it comes to the sorts of elements I will include: Ribbons, buttons, beads, quotes, game pieces, small toys, vintage jewelry pieces, fabric remnants and trims - all of these have been included in kits in the past. Most are gathered into a vintage-style tin or jewelry box while others are a collection of collage elements which are easily stored in a file folder for future reference. I hope you will try your hand at making your own inspiration kits the next time you need a creative boost :) If you feel inspired by mine, stop by my Etsy shop, CarawayCache, to see these and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment