Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Button, Button! Who's Got the Button??

This week I had some time so I went to garage sales and also stopped by a few of my favorite thrift stores. I'm always looking for cool stuff to sell in my vintage shop on Etsy called CarawayCache. I found some real treasures which will be available in my shop soon. The best of the treasures I stumbled upon was a tin full of vintage buttons! I couldn't wait to get home and start sorting, which is exactly what I did. I decided to sort them into color groups. Here are a few collections I ended up with:

No comments:

Post a Comment