Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Yummy Lunch

My favorite lunches consist of what I call "the perfect plate" - a little bit of this, a little bit of that... Sometimes I'm so in love with these lunches that I simply need to take a photo of them. Those of you who have been following my blog for a while have most likely seen these types of pics in the past. It's probably silly, but... oh well!

This perfect plate consisted of smoked catfish from the neighborhood deli, Green Doc tomatoes from our garden, Wisconsin sharp cheddar cheese, Kalamata olives, a handful of walnuts and wheat Ritz crackers (not my first choice in crackers but it's what we had on hand!). Combine that with 1/2 a bottle of my hubby's homebrew and it's the finest lunch around! Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment