Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A new piece in a modern color palette

I'm getting ready to sell my wares at a local art fair this coming weekend. I want to have as many needlewoven pieces finished and ready for sale as possible! I have never been one for trends but, every once-in-a-while I check out different clothing/jewelry retailer websites to see if I can pick out what's hot in the coming season.

When I checked this past week, it was clear to me that teal, coral (sometimes verging on orange), purple (ranging from lavender to aubergine) and horizontal stripes in black and white were showing up everywhere. So, I decided to make a piece using all of those things! Here is a little look at the progress... but just a peek!

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment