Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Friday, August 16, 2013

My New Sketch Box Easel!!

When doing my weavings, I was usually trying to balance my work on my lap, which was getting very uncomfortable. One day while browsing around online I saw a weaver using a floor easel that held the frame loom and I thought, "Duh, of course..."

I wanted a floor loom that could easily be folded up and had a nifty little drawer for storing goodies and supplies. My research told me that what I most wanted was a "Sketch Box Floor Loom". My research also told me that they could be very expensive.

So, I started searching Craigs List and eBay and found several in the $75-and-up range but that was still a bit too rich for my budget. Finally I found an auction on eBay and, miracle of miracles, I won!!

I haven't taken any pics of the easel myself but I'll share some shots from the auction listing with you. It's so pretty and arrived in wonderful condition - I couldn't be happier! :)

All folded up and ready to travel!

No comments:

Post a Comment