Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Friday, June 22, 2012

Going to Disney World? Here's some advice... I almost forgot!!

At EPCOT you should also make a visit to "Club Cool"! I can't believe I almost forgot it! At "Club Cool" you can sample sodas from several different countries - and it's a cool drink for FREE! Another Yay!

Photo by Cindy Caraway
My favorite is the Beverly soda from Italy - it's bitter-tasting and I see lots of people scrunch up their noses and dump it out - but I love it! My second favorite is a tough one but it would probably be the watermelon-flavored one from China. Anyway... "Club Cool"... add it to the must-see list!

No comments:

Post a Comment