Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Monday, June 18, 2012

Busy Weekend at The Hayloft Gallery

My second art show of the season was this past weekend. Sales were slow but the weather and the company was terrific - so it's all good!

I worked the two-day show by myself so now I know I can do it! I was next door to a real sweetie named Jennifer (Jewels by Jay - I couldn't find a website or any images of her great stuff - sorry!!) who makes super cute upcycled clothing and hats. 

The show was at The Hayloft Gallery in Oregon,WI which is a small, privately owned gallery/workshop in a lovely setting just a few miles south of Madison. Here are a few shots sent to me by some folks who visited - Thanks for the pics and the great weekend! :)

My Booth (I took this one!)
Meeting fellow beader Jean Upton face to face!
Me and my stuff!
Me working on a new project (Thanks for the pic, Bill!)

No comments:

Post a Comment