Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Friday, June 22, 2012

Favorite Disney Photos

I'm having a bit of Disney overload, you guys! Talking about it just makes me want to be there! I am a true Disney-phile (despite not really liking some of the connotations connected to the suffix "-phile"). So I decided to pull out some of my favorite Disney photos from past trips so I can look forward to going again. While they may not be representational of the typical tourist photos from Disney - they hold special memories for me... Enjoy!

HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS
Just a cool shot I took in the park that I really like :)
Toy Story Mania! It's almost my turn!
EPCOT


A section of the mosaic wall leading up to The Land Pavilion
The Land Pavilion
Roasted Beet Salad with Goat Cheese and Candied Pecans! YUM!
Inside the Mexico Pavilion
The China Pavilion

MAGIC KINGDOM
A small section of the mosaic inside Cinderella's Castle
A wide shot of Fantasyland at dusk
The Castle at Night

ANIMAL KINGDOM
Approaching Everest






(all photos by Cindy Caraway)

No comments:

Post a Comment