Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Vintage Inspiration from Modern Magazines


During my garage sale-ing last weekend, I found some great vintage items but I also scored back-issue Elle Decor and Architectural Digest mags from the "free" box. (I love, love, love the "free" box!!) I always find lots of wonderful inspiration for uses for vintage treasures inside - mostly from the advertisements - go figure... Here are some shots of pages I particularly liked - Enjoy!! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment