Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Monday, July 11, 2011

The Goods (aka. What I found last weekend!)

There weren't a lot of sales this past weekend and I could only go out on Thursday. I was happy with the pretty items I found! Here are just a few:

Here's the lot! Some VERY pretty finds here!!
This tissue holder is to die for! Probably not Bakelite but the carved plastic is simply luminous with swirly hints of pearl
Another view... just because!
This pretty tea tin doesn't have a maker's mark but what fabulous graphics!
These sweet framed cameos are already available in my Etsy shop! I hope they find a new home to pretty-up!
Green is my favorite color so I just couldn't pass this little gem by! Is he Vaseline glass?? If I had a black light, I could find out.
Wow! What a fabulous jar of vintage buttons! I can't wait to sort through these babies!
These linens are destined for a tea bath - they will be SOOO pretty when they come out!
I don't think these beautiful crystals are vintage so they're going to be added to my stash of cool stuff to use in my upcycled jewelry creations. Find out more about my jewelry by visiting my website at www.cindycaraway.com
Speaking of jewelry... I found these great shirts at sales, too! They are not vintage and are less-than-perfect for wearing but they have such wonderful details that I bought them for use in some of my wearable fiber art. They'll most likely get thrown into the tea bath as well.


I hope you have enjoyed seeing the goods for this week! Please be sure to stop by my vintage shop to see more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment