Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Nest

Here are a few shots of NEST - this piece was inspired by the beautiful sunset that inspired me to curate this treasury collection. You can find NEST for sale on Etsy.

4 comments:

  1. That is stunning! I love the colours and the whole design is wonderful : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perfect mix of beads and fiber. The black yarn and tulle really define this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Ladies! I'm glad it passed muster :)

    I still have all of the materials in a bag - I'm thinking about making a bracelet or wall-hanging in the same theme.

    ReplyDelete